Network Hack

siyaa

does any one know how to find/hack the user name and passwords of the user accounts in a network

nobody is going to answer such a broad question like this. Do you watch the show? There is a wealth of information in video form (for us visual/auditory learners) I don't mean to be rude but try learning on your own then ask a more specific question when you need help.

DIY MAN !

Its very easy to do, there are plenty of how to's on the web, as well as videos on youtube and specially securitytube.net

Here is a hint, head over to Google type "sniffing/capturing passwords on a LAN" or "man in the middle attacks"

That's all I can say!

Edited by Infiltrator

• 1 month later...

does any one know how to find/hack the user name and passwords of the user accounts in a network

The best way to find out a password is open a dos prompt and do ping 127.0.0.2 if it comes back then you could do format c: *.* at the prompt. Good Luck!

The best way to find out a password is open a dos prompt and do ping 127.0.0.2 if it comes back then you could do format c: *.* at the prompt. Good Luck!

ph33r!..and OUCH! if anyone tries that.

yeah, not sure if the password is going to be there afterwards, oh well its worth a try.

Actually he asked to get a user account from the network, sniffing would be of no use. Just try ophcrack, they nused to have an edition that would work over a network with a GUI built in to it as well just like the original. Or use Metasploit and the hash_Dump command that's all.

Actually he asked to get a user account from the network, sniffing would be of no use. Just try ophcrack, they nused to have an edition that would work over a network with a GUI built in to it as well just like the original. Or use Metasploit and the hash_Dump command that's all.

Or if you are really good, you could do some phishing attack, or do a bit of social engineering.

If else fails, dump the hashes or use Ophcrack, simple as that?

• 2 weeks later...

i know how to find a password of the user accounts that is in my laptop... but what i want to know is how to find the password of a user account(computer) who is connected to my network (wifi)

1) If you have physical access to the laptop, use Ophcrack to grab the hash and then crack it. (hint: Nvidia Cuda)

2) It's illegal to hack/crack the password of someone else without their consent.

3) If you have been watching all the Hak5 videos, you will find lots of clues on how to extract the password from someone's computer, that is connected to any network (eg: wired or wireless)

4) I don't mean to be rude, but if you do a search in Google, you will find what you are after (hint: Youtube videos)

• 4 weeks later...