A Level results

Sparda

I'm just interested to know if any one is willing to share there results.

I got:

CC in AVCE in ICT

E in AS Physics

I could definitly have done better in the AVCE, not so sure about the AS Physics, but with thoughs grades I can go to University no problem.

Well, it's based on the UCAS points system. I don't know the exact conversion but two Cs in a double award AVCE is over 100 points by it's self (I need a minimum of 100 to go to university). The E in AS Physics is worth 20 UCAS points (that much I remember). VaKo probbly knows more about the UCAS points system then me :P

Woah, I have no idea what you're talking about. They're grades, that I understand. But CC and UCAS points system? No clue. What happened to the simple A, B, C, D, E and gpa system? (A = 4.0, B = 3.0, etc...) Probably just a US system I guess.

BIS 101 Essential Bus Comm Skill 3 B+

ECO 203 Microeconomic Prin Bus 3 A

ENG 101 Freshman Composition 3 A

GEL 130 Earth Processes 3 B-

MTH 132 Calculus II 4 error

My grades rom last semester. For some reason the grade in my calc class couldn't be configured. Got a 3.5 gpa for the semester though, not too bad.

WTF on those naming conventions!

In germany we have subjects called:

Mathematics

Economy

English

Physical Edu.

German

Religion/Ethics

etc

That's about it. You can reach a maximum of 15 points each.

Anyway, my average used to be 11.something/15 which is actually really good, but I'm a lazy ass bastard and I don't have any fucking ambition.

Well, I don't have to, need no minimum average to go to uni. I want to study Computer Sciences and Physics and it seems like nobody wants to study that here so we have no limitations on how many people may do it.

The funny outcome is: 50% quit after the first term. The others will be decimated to even less.

Don't know how it's in the UK/USA. Studying is very cheap over here, it used to be completely free of charge (except for the books of course) but now due to poor policy we will have to pay 500 euros per term. Still quite cheap compared to other countries.

Don't know how it's in the UK/USA. Studying is very cheap over here, it used to be completely free of charge (except for the books of course) but now due to poor policy we will have to pay 500 euros per term. Still quite cheap compared to other countries.

I don't know the euro-us dollar comparison at the moment but the typical class per semester costs me approximently 600 dollars. That's per class (3 credits). I take 5 classes a semester, two semesters a year (but I will be taking a few classes next summer to kill off some bullshit ones).

Doing the math, a year at school costs me 6,000 dollars for just the classes, add 1,000 for books, 2,500 for my apartment, 500 for food and whatever other expenses and I'm looking 10,000 dollars a year to go to college, for one year.

And my school isn't that expensive. If I transfer to the school I want to attend, I'm looking at 12,000-13,000+ a year.

Gotta love the US. And yes, I do have a few scholarships to help cover costs but in the end it's still not enough.

uni is just short for university. I did fine art photography at Derby University in the UK, which for art is/was quite good, but for anything else its shite. Bottom of the leage tables. Not sure if it was worth it, course taught me nothing, but the expirence did kinda sort my life out.

I don't remember my last set of grades. I know my acumulative is something like 3.64 ish, would be higher but last tri i did real ly shitty (3.4 i think :( )

University of Northern Iowa :P I live in nothern iowa, i still have no clue where i want to go (I am a junior in HS this year, school starts in < a week :(

Our school system works rather different from what's used in the US.

Also, our grades were 1 to 10, 10 being an A, 6 a C, and 1 an F. A 6 would be a passing score, but you're cutting it close.

When I did the MTS (Literary translation: Average Technical School) I did my absolute best to have no sub-C grades in my final year. To get that I sacrificed my excellent grades in certain topics, but it worked. After that I went on to the HTS (High Technical School) and all I remember from that one is that my graduation assignment was scored an 8, primarily because my teacher was being a dick about some documentation. The outside teacher and the manager that I was doing the work for both wanted to give me a 9.