w32 blaster worm?

hakgipc

hay guys i have a slight prob on my system. when i log onto windows it gives me an instruction error i think its a cpu instruction set.

anyway the main prob is that that times comes up telling me i have 60 secs till a shutdown by nt/authority or sumthing like that. liek the blaster worm (it could be but i dought it) and my qestion is that is it a virus or a windows thing, and howd it get there

Are you behind a hardware firewall?

If not, get one! It's an esential thing when using windows.

If you can load windows in safe mode with out any problems run sfc /scannow to repaire any broken system files, you will probably need your windows disk.

wow your stupid.

please:

*learn to spell

*use a fucking antivirus (avg free...)

*please find out what google is because i dont know what it is and i want to know =(

It's you're stupid, stupid! jk :-)

Shit, i haven't been around much in the last few months.

Are there always such questions on the forum? And how can we avoid them? ;-)

hay guys i have a slight prob on my system. when i log onto windows it gives me an instruction error i think its a cpu instruction set.

anyway the main prob is that that times comes up telling me i have 60 secs till a shutdown by nt/authority or sumthing like that. liek the blaster worm (it could be but i dought it) and my qestion is that is it a virus or a windows thing, and howd it get there

Anyway, to help you: Usually this popup appears if .. gets killed. But it can also be invoked manually or by some script/virus/whatsoever. Anyway, you can stop the shutdown by entering shutdown -a in the windows commandline I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong! I'm a l33tn0x d00d!

wow your stupid.

please:

*learn to spell

*use a fucking antivirus (avg free...)

*please find out what google is because i dont know what it is and i want to know =(

It's you're stupid, stupid! jk :-)

Shit, i haven't been around much in the last few months.

Are there always such questions on the forum? And how can we avoid them? ;-)

mml, crazy effing kids.