Making Money From Home, Is This Real Or A Scam?

Infiltrator

I dunno, this guy from Nigeria sent me like $5000 in money orders and only wants me to send him back $3000 because his mother is sick, also a prince in that region said they have like 20 million dollars, and needs my help to get the money. lol.. I try not to hate on the Chinese and Russians but up my game instead. After all, without them we would be almost torrent and anon-proxyless lol no problem about the adsense thing if you have any more questions drop me a msg.. you can even goto blogger.com and start your blog for free including hosting and then add google adsense in there.

Don't fall for that, that the excuse they make up, so they can steal money from you.

I still don't understand why things like this don't ring alarm bells from the get go. I wouldn't even jokingly entertain the notion of tying to get in on one of these offers.

RE: advertising on websites. I find that if your small fry running adds it looks like a cash grab or poor web design, maybe even both. I'm not against people making money from their sites, I just find it looks terrible in most cases.

Looks like a scam to me too. I often receive these adds which go into my spam folder in my email and I just ignore them. Also, asking for credit card information to me is a definitely a red flag.

This saying is true: When it's too good to be true it often is a bad bad thing. ;)

bit late to the party but, if you work at putting good quality content on the web you can make money with Adsense, but it's not something that happens over-night. I've been at it for several years now and still don't really make enough to fully support myself, though every month it goes up a little bit more (well, except recently, Adsense is performing pretty bad right now)

Instead of trying to trick Google with proxies, or falling for get-rich scams, use your knowledge and make a useful website. Start it part time then in a couple of years it could be a significant extra income or even a new job.

Was thinking in doing that, but when I read the content policy it turned me down.

They said it must not contain any illegal content, such as hacking.

Well I do not plan on providing illegal contents, I plan on doing something similar to IronGeek, Security Info or Hak5.

Do you think that would be in direct violation of Google's terms and Agreements?

sorry for the late responds but i think google will be fine with it. As long as it not black hat; still i don't think they will care.

Would be nice to see some statistics. e.g. someone mentioned possible $500 a month. Just how many clicks or how much traffic would that require? I'm assuming using adsense there is a way to monitor the hits?

@ Infiltrator,

Count me in to help advertise. Depending on what you decide to do I will introduce your site to the general public if your interested. You've helped me out quite a bit on some of my past posts.

Thanks.

Would be nice to see some statistics. e.g. someone mentioned possible $500 a month. Just how many clicks or how much traffic would that require? I'm assuming using adsense there is a way to monitor the hits?

@ Infiltrator,

Count me in to help advertise. Depending on what you decide to do I will introduce your site to the general public if your interested. You've helped me out quite a bit on some of my past posts.

Thanks.

Thank you dude, I really appreciate your help, and can't express how grateful I am.

Rest assured, once I am up and running will call upon you.

Thank you again. Take care...