Pwnie Express

ascorbic

I've seen a couple different ones of these now, all based on the sheeva plug, but with various different tools and systems. There is even a black one, thats not a sheeva plug, but looks like an ordinary black power adapter, that contains a video camera with SD card for recon. Spy Associates has it for sale: http:/www.spyassociates.com/motion-activated-spy-ac-adaptor-hidden-color-camera-and-video-recorder-p-3955.html

I've seen a couple different ones of these now, all based on the sheeva plug, but with various different tools and systems. There is even a black one, thats not a sheeva plug, but looks like an ordinary black power adapter, that contains a video camera with SD card for recon. Spy Associates has it for sale: http:/www.spyassociates.com/motion-activated-spy-ac-adaptor-hidden-color-camera-and-video-recorder-p-3955.html

That one is just a video recorder though, no SSH access.

That one is just a video recorder though, no SSH access.

As I stated above, its not a sheeva plug, just a camera for reconnaissance, but its still a cool product and could be useful to someone deploying the sheeva plug at the same location. In all, these tools could be used by someone who wanted to secure their place as well, not just for hacking.

So how well does PWN Plug performs?

Upon emailing I was told:

Currently we only sell to established commercial security auditors and pentesters. If you wish to purchase a plug, please provide the name/address and domain name of the security firm you work with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have the pwn plug elite that i am testing for my company out of boston if Hak5 (Daren) would like to check it out. email me at damionmacpherson@gmail.com

weak.

covering their asses I guess.

you could always say you own your own firm and put a PO Box :-D

• 3 months later...

I use the Pwnplug Elite for some of my gigs, and i have to say, it almost takes the fun out of pentesting, but again it forces you to pick up on you SE skills.

The guy`s in pwniexpress rocks, Great products and good support.

• 11 months later...