Sms Spoofing

K33BZ

Does anyone know where I can go to do free SMS spoofing where I also do not need to register? Only thing I have found so far in google is sites that you have to register and or pay.

Have you checked this service before

http://www.text4free.net/

I am about to go check out that service now.

The other one you are referring to is gmail @okiwan. However in my app it wont work. I have a specific number I want to make look like SMS message came from.

Thanks @Infiltrator, however, same problem as noted above, I have a specific number I want to look like SMS came from.

Example:

Target phone receiving SMS:210-555-5555

Number to display in SMS as sender:210-222-2222

Actual phone number (or IP) SMS coming from:192.1681.1.1

Edited by K33BZ

You could use Skype, to send SMS messages.

The problem is that you have to buy credits

The good thing I like about it, is that the receiver will never be able to reply to the text message and never will know where the text came from or what number was used to send the text in the first place.

The receiver however will know your Skype account name which won't help much.

But I thought you might wanted to know that.

You could use Skype, to send SMS messages.

The problem is that you have to buy credits

The good thing I like about it, is that the receiver will never be able to reply to the text message and never will know where the text came from or what number was used to send the text in the first place.

The receiver however will know your Skype account name which won't help much.

But I thought you might wanted to know that.

Ya, I heard about that service, good service to use, however that does not help me in my situation. I need it to display that it is coming from someone they know, but that person is not the one sending it. :) Sort of black hatish :|

Ya, I heard about that service, good service to use, however that does not help me in my situation. I need it to display that it is coming from someone they know, but that person is not the one sending it. :) Sort of black hatish :|

They will know that is coming from you, if your account name is solely based on your name.

Anyway will keep looking around, if I find anything will let you know.

I made a program to spoof SMS messages and emails from any email I wanted. Some big company which will remain nameless had an Open Relay mail server. Meaning it did not require authorization to use the mail server. They have finally fixed it. It was a good 6 year run for my program.

Are you able to share you program.

I could. But it no longer works as stated above.

That sad for us they fixed it. To bad you didnt get recognized for pointing out their security flaw, lol

UNASOTA

I looked at the link, but again, it wont help me. That just shows it to be anonymous. I need it to show a certain specific number that the SMS is coming from.

Edited by K33BZ

I could. But it no longer works as stated above.

I know some freeware mail server, that could allow me to use it open relay.

I told myself i would never give out this prog. It was coded in VB6 many many years ago, it's simple to make. If you have an open relay mail server. You can figure it out.

Never mind it was my mistake to have asked, I should have never asked.

Keep it to yourself it won't do any good for me. I find myself another way.