Decent Hack Tops?

chuiy

Hey there, This summer I worked and got around 320 dollars. Im looking for a nice laptop or netbook I could use that only costs around 200 dollars, I plan on using this as my hack top, and all im looking for is decent internet connectivity, and nice RAM, so im not coming back 2 years later and finding out my youtube video didnt buffer correctly. Haha and in all seriousless im only looking for functionality, and supports the windows OS, if not, ill just partition the hard drive and boot linux.

Hey guys im looking in the 200 dollar price range, what are some decent hack tops I could buy then werent made for hacking, but fit the specs.... and yeah I know, hacking has no specifications, Im just looking for a decent computer with the windows OS, nice RAM, quick internet connectivity, and in my price range. thanks :)

If you really lucky, you might buy it off of someone or some place else like Ebay or Amazon. But a brand new laptop/netbook for $200.00 dollars not a chance.

Edited by Infiltrator

Guys, thanks for the help. But I mean, alot of you dont think a laptop/netbook with minimal performance is around 200 dollars... and yes, Im just looking for an old netbook that someone wants to sell because they cant play their beloved video games on it any more.. I plan on booting a linux distro on here and having fun with meta sploit ;)

Guys, thanks for the help. But I mean, alot of you dont think a laptop/netbook with minimal performance is around 200 dollars... and yes, Im just looking for an old netbook that someone wants to sell because they cant play their beloved video games on it any more.. I plan on booting a linux distro on here and having fun with meta sploit ;)

I did a search in Ebay and for just under $300.00 dollars I was able to find some netbooks.

Check out this URL

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

• 2 weeks later...

Try asking friends, relatives, and parents friends about old laptops they don't use any more. Or, are "broken". I've had lots of relatives just give me their old laptops because they thought it was broken. Usually its just a corrupted Windows install. After a reformat they work great!

Craigslist is also a good deal. I"ve gotten lots of cheap stuff of their. Just have to troll the Computers page and be quick about responding. Shit gets snapped up fast!