So I Just Have To Ask

okiwan

ok well then i can say they are an awesome couple. lol didnt wanna say that if she was dating a different crew member :o . as for it being common knowlege...you joined in 2006. i just joined not too long ago. thanks for your answer. ;)

Edited by okiwan

its ok, sometimes it is best to not know too much, and sometimes it is ok to ask the questions that must be asked :)

Welcome to Hak5, keep your hands and feet inside at all times. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Do however google your way out of a torn paper bag. Enjoy your stay, but don't over use your welcome.

;)

hey now...i live in america. celebrity relationships are more important then oil spills.

and what is this personal business you speak of? never heard of it.

I live in America too, and personally I think that is what's wrong with America because of how people are up the asses of celebrities and who they are dating. Who cares, you will still watch their movies/shows. Give them some privacy and mind your own damn business...

did you have a bad experience with the paparazzi or something? or are you just having a bad week? do you have friends in real life? when one of them gets a new girlfriend/boyfriend dont they tell you? relationships are a common topic of interest in day to day life. being a celebrity dosnt exclude you from that. there just as normal as every one else. but there in the spot light so of course people are going to talk about what they see in the spot light. "this is america...if you dont like it you can just ggeeett oouuutt!" (south park reference)

Edited by okiwan