irc.techphile.ca

emgee

Firstly:

I can't connect to irc.techphile.ca. mIRC is trying port 6667 all the time and I've forced it on to 6669 and some otherones too, but no results.

Have I missed some notice about the server being down?

Mind you, I've been very busy catching up with all your 10 episodes of wonder for the last week or so, and I haven't had the time to see ep. 10 yet! So, if you've said in that ep that the server is down, or moved, or taken over, or something, I've not seen that yet..

Secondly: (directed mainly to the cast, cuz they be so 1337)

If you come to sweden ever at all, perhaps on your way to finland to interview Linus Torvalds, the party's right here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...e=UTF8&om=1

Also, where are you guys stationed? Canada? Travelling?

When I, if I, get my arse to the states or thereabove, I wanna come party with you guys... Is that cool? Does it happen often?

Have a nice one!

If we ever hit Sweeden we'll make major announcements on the website and would totally be down for a party.

We're based out of Williamsburg, Virginia. Representin' the east siide (Since it sometimes seems like all tech IPTV comes from Toronto and San Francisco)

oh yeah, irc.hak5.org. See you there. Welcome to the insanity. Watch your step.

If you come to sweden ever at all, perhaps on your way to finland to interview Linus Torvalds

The guy lives in Portland, Oregon. :roll:

I am maby gowing to Sweden tomoro if i wanna :p

I can take the Train or a boat, takes ca ½houer

But if u ever make a party in Sweden ill be right there :P

gonna nit pick.. hour.... looks to be a typo but.. er.. yeh soz haha i have nothing to do at work..

darren come up to baltimore next episode, hacking on the inner harbor ah ah water, boats, people, laptops, 1337 hax0rs; I think it be the most awome thing ever pm me for details and if you want a place to stay over ngiht (party maybe) my place is open