yahoo email?

3TeK

Does anyone know how to hack a yahoo email? Don't go all ape shit saying i'm trying to be malicious because I have good cause. My boss's tenant that rents one of his houses bailed on him, owes him 750 dollars in back rent and can't find her at all...

All he has is her email address and all he wants to find out if where she is living...any help would be awesome.

Well, without breaking the law, you could try to email her, see if she replies, then track the ip to geo location, to at least get an idea where about she is. In the email header, there will be an originating IP address that will be from wherever she logs in from. This doesnt help you though it she is using a cell phone to reply, but if she is using a pc, her IP will reveal her nearest location and there isnt anything illegal about using that bit of info, since everyone has to send their IP when using an email (I highly doubt she would be forging her mail headers): http://www.ip2location.com/demo.aspx

Well, without breaking the law, you could try to email her, see if she replies, then track the ip to geo location, to at least get an idea where about she is. In the email header, there will be an originating IP address that will be from wherever she logs in from. This doesnt help you though it she is using a cell phone to reply, but if she is using a pc, her IP will reveal her nearest location and there isnt anything illegal about using that bit of info, since everyone has to send their IP when using an email (I highly doubt she would be forging her mail headers): http://www.ip2location.com/demo.aspx

That is if Yahoo put it there (which they don't have to) or the user uses a desktop email client.

Facebook and other social networking sites might be an answer. But in reality your landlord needs to eat this loss and learn about things like references and letting agencies who take care of all this stuff for you.

there are programs out there that will do it for you.

personally i find it kind of unethical as her leaving him without rent is bad but breaking into my privacy would certainly pee me off to the sum of well over $1000 so tell him to get a debt collector onto it or something or tell him to do his homework and buy you a decent im password finder.him allowing you to have space is nice but getting you to hack someone's account is pretty low.