Hello this is GHRYGGZ

homebrew Hacks

by that i was saying that the only ways to really get rid of me are to block all ip's which would also block all of you' date=' or somehow trackme down and kill me.[/quote']

We could get noobnuking mod privaledges

at time of post, your sig regarding the ending of superman is spam

do you want me to get rid of it, i will if the next ten people who respond and a kicker to their normal post saying yes.

by that i was saying that the only ways to really get rid of me are to block all ip's which would also block all of you, or somehow trackme down and kill me.

I'm getting rather sick of you rather fast. First of all your banned, therefore you shouldn't come back.

Secondly you come back, and then annouce to the world that you are the same person.

Then you start going on about how we can't stop you and how that your all wonderful. Then insist that your arn't threatening us.

I think you should grow up, act in a mature way. Stop going on about how wonderful you are or Leave.

[

But in all seriousness we could do a lot more, delete everything you wright, ban you again, block proxies and unleesh a Special Circumstances hacker on you. But we're not, were giving you another chance. So enjoy it, and stop being so deffensive, we're nice people here.

Special Circumstances............just love Iain M Banks

by that i was saying that the only ways to really get rid of me are to block all ip's which would also block all of you, or somehow trackme down and kill me.

Okay okay pipe down and play nice... lets just say I know some people :twisted:

Seriously enough already Lock this thread maybe?

I don't care that you're back. If you want to put forth the effort by tunneling through a proxy then so be it.

But, the fact that you're bragging about this and how you're 'leet' or whatever, is like being the smartest kid with downsyndrome.

Like VaKo and others have said: Be nice, have fun, take part in the discussions but please don't spam or waste cyberspace.

Hey, what would happen if syntax did the same thing?

For all we know he could have been syntax all along.

homebrew Hacks

if this whole second chance works out would you please unban my original IP address because this is costing me money to do.

aardwolf

how is it costing you money?

homebrew Hacks

because i couldn't find a free proxy that would allow me to log in here, so i had to by one for 20 dollars a month. to keep the key valid.

This forum obviously means enough for him to pay for a proxy

i never once said i was 1337 or anything like that. i said you cant get rid of me.

Don't make us want to get rid of you then.

The points have been made either way, and I don' think there is anything left to discuss here.

homebrew Hacks, take the advice and enjoy your 2nd chance, everyone else, give him that 2nd chance.