Modded My Macbook a little.

WinstonSmith

Love it; classy for sure.

I'd love to put the old rainbow logo on mine if I wasn't so terrified of damaging my only machine.

Love it; classy for sure.

I'd love to put the old rainbow logo on mine if I wasn't so terrified of damaging my only machine.

To tell you the truth it was relatively painless. Tedious, but painless. If you have ever taken apart a laptop or anything that you value, you will approach this with care and you will not break anything.

But in all honesty I was scared as hell to do it. Glad I did though.

looks pretty nice. i have long been a mac hater but the new macbook pro 17 inch lappy is goddamn slick looking. i may or may not get one, i gotta see if i can put my mac hatred aside.

looks pretty nice. i have long been a mac hater but the new macbook pro 17 inch lappy is goddamn slick looking. i may or may not get one, i gotta see if i can put my mac hatred aside.

Heh, I would wait, the MBP 17'' are having graphics card problems.

ZOMG Vector if you buy a mac book you will be branded as one of them elitists MAC users who only buy their equipment because it looks fashinable with your furniture. =P

Ah seriously I don't hate mac's they make some pretty kick ass gear however I do hate the vast majority of its standard home user's. OMG I have to have one it l00ks so purdy!

• 2 weeks later...

That pretty sick. There is a youtue video that shows you how to put things in the apple sign. I think it's called apple LCD mod. Something like that, but that could further your moddong more and make people fresh out more!

cheers,

Destro