Thanks Hak5

MaxRabbit

Ooo yeah thanks for reminding me found the show 2 days ago watched them all and well it's great and it's great that you guys are all building a comunity around it.

Just pardon the dumb noobs like me would ya? :D

I just have to wait for season 2 and to win the lottery so I can donate tonnes of money to Hak.5 LMAO

We're cool with newbies who want to learn the hard way (trust us, doing it that hard way means you can have much more fun later on), its just the people who want to push a button and become 133t that piss us off ;-)

Tis better to learn how something works/runs than just to run it... ah I shall be okay then

Memories of taking things apart during childhood... funny I never had any bits left over when I put them back together though and I always wanted mementos too :( oh wait I did have some compact disc size platters from an IBM HD - they made a lovely wind chime :D

I always never had any parts left after reassembly. The device stopped working as intended afterwards, but all parts were in there (and I would've sworn that was where they came from)...

Dude totally, Half the show is the community. Between the forums, IRC, Hak5 radio, game servers, etc it's enough to keep me busy all day!

And as for reassembly, I always seemed to be left with spare party, however the device would continue to work without em!