wii suggestions

RogueHart

what games should you get for the wii? post your suggestions

wii shop channel::::

legend of zelda ocarina of time: if you like any zelda game or if you like adventure/puzzle games then buy this

megaman9: if your a fan of megaman's 8bit days then youll want this

strong bad's cool game for attractive people episode 1: point and click adventure. its fun and a lot of humor in it.

defend your castle: 500 point wii ware game. its not a "play for hours" kind of game. its more like "ive got about 3 minutes to kill before blah blah" kinda game. its a lot of fun but its definitely a quick fix game

sonic the hedgehog 2: classic sidescrolling.

lost winds: great little side scrolling puzzler. control the wind and this little kid.

disc based::::

resident evil 4: come on. it just kicks ass.

resident evil umbrella chronicles: light gun game. classic arcade style play. lots of fun. and you get to go back through the older RE games in it.

super smash bros brawl: buy it now lol.

mario kart wii: lotta fun with great online play.

legend of zelda twilight princess: if you got ocarina of time then just go ahead and get this too

thats all i got for now. once i get a few more wii points ill add more if the games are actually worth it lol

If you're going to want to play classic games, why not softmod your wii and run games of the SD card?

wiibrew.org has all the info you need to know when it comes to wii homebrew. Check it out. It's a great alternative to the virtual console except when it comes to n64 games.

If you're going to want to play classic games, why not softmod your wii and run games of the SD card?

wiibrew.org has all the info you need to know when it comes to wii homebrew. Check it out. It's a great alternative to the virtual console except when it comes to n64 games.

dont have twilight princess nor the means to get it lol.

Twilight Princess HANDS DOWN if your going to softmod/don't have a drivechip (which isn't legal btw..)

Guest PacGamer

If you want classic NES, N64, etc. games...just go the emulator and rom way. Use your wii remote via blutooth if you really want to. Quick and painless.

Disc Based:

bleach Shattered Blade - if you're a fan of the anime, you'll love this fighter.

Soul Caliber Legends - Great game. great co-op. great figher.

Metroid Prime 3 - kick ass game series. if you haven't tried it, get it.

Disc-based

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart Wii

Wii Sports for the family

Virtual Console

Megman 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Street Fighter II

I need to quit neglecting my Wii. My family plays it a lot, but I hardly touch it. I've been working on some of the 360 titles, and with Fallout 3 coming, the Wii may be neglected even more.

Disc-based

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart Wii

Wii Sports for the family

Virtual Console

Megman 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Street Fighter II

I need to quit neglecting my Wii. My family plays it a lot, but I hardly touch it. I've been working on some of the 360 titles, and with Fallout 3 coming, the Wii may be neglected even more.

http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10154

having people on your friends list makes it more interesting.