Deauthenticating clients

Is there anyway to deauthenticate connected clients to other AP's. Im pretty sure AirCrackNg will do this but I wanted to check. This would raise the chances of clients connecting to Jasager.

No - im not interested in wasting a fon with the FON BOMB guide on www.fonerahacks.com.

A couple of options, you could look at what the fon bomb actually uses and see if you could just copy the stuff across to Jasager or, if we can get lorcon working on the fon then I've got a deauth script written in ruby that works really well.

I like the idea of lorcon on the fon, I'll add it to the todo list. If you look at the bomb and find anything please report back.

A couple of options, you could look at what the fon bomb actually uses and see if you could just copy the stuff across to Jasager or, if we can get lorcon working on the fon then I've got a deauth script written in ruby that works really well.

I like the idea of lorcon on the fon, I'll add it to the todo list. If you look at the bomb and find anything please report back.

I'd really love lorcon on the fon for Airpwn! I've looked into cross compiling it for myself, but I don't fancy the deep end as a first project.

The Fon Bom uses Legend firmware with MDK3 in deauth mode, got the info from Here

Josh Wright is a friend of mine so I'll give it a try and maybe see if I can get some help if I get chance.

A while ago I started re-writing airpwn in ruby but the scruby library didn't support what I needed so I gave up. Scapy should do what I need so I may have a look at doing it in python at some point.

I was recently in an airport with Snubs and we used my nintendo ds running aircrack to deauth nearby clients. The DS needs to be in close proximity to the clients so snubs walked by the clients with the DS in her pocket while I sat with the pineapple nearby waiting for them to connect. works like a charm.

I was recently in an airport with Snubs and we used my nintendo ds running aircrack to deauth nearby clients. The DS needs to be in close proximity to the clients so snubs walked by the clients with the DS in her pocket while I sat with the pineapple nearby waiting for them to connect. works like a charm.

Wait... YOU DID THAT AT AN AIRPORT???

With the TSA, etc I'm surprised you did not get arrested...

Wait... YOU DID THAT AT AN AIRPORT???

With the TSA, etc I'm surprised you did not get arrested...

My mate Bob has done it loads of times. He suggested setting the default webpage served to autoplay a nice loud wav file so you know who has connected. There was also mention of lemon party (go google...) but I think he is too nice to to do that.

How did you set up your DS to do this? I found the AirplayNDS, but I can't figure out how to get it to work.

Dijininja, how do you set a default page users have to connect to? And darren, snubs and co. I still can't find anything on DS deauthing so pls help

Not sure what you mean, ask again in its own thread and I'll try to help.

Not sure what you mean, ask again in its own thread and I'll try to help.

i think hes referring to the dyndns settings.

First of all nice interview Digi....

I am working on a Jasager specific network setup (called the "Frankenstein") based on the EEE pc. It should eliminate the complexity of deauthenticating clients and provide internet access in a sexy ultra portable format.

This will be for the UK users only.

Details will be posted once I have completed moving house.

My mate Bob has done it loads of times. He suggested setting the default webpage served to autoplay a nice loud wav file so you know who has connected. There was also mention of lemon party (go google...) but I think he is too nice to to do that.

F%$K G#$ #GF# FRI$KF#$KF.....bleh....My eyes need a good scrubbing with bleach now..thanks.

Note to self: Do not google things without checking Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary first. Last time that happened Darren said check out Tub Grrl. Boy, what a mistake that was!

F%$K G#$ #GF# FRI$KF#$KF.....bleh....My eyes need a good scrubbing with bleach now..thanks.

Note to self: Do not google things without checking Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary first. Last time that happened Darren said check out Tub Grrl. Boy, what a mistake that was!

I won't mention goatsee then :-)

what i mean is when they connect, and no matter what site they try and go on, it will always put them onto the same page, like in internet cafe's in the airport, where you can only look at airport info (geneva).

yes plz2read about dyndns