iPod Hacks

mazmac24

Do you have an iPod?  

86 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

To get linux on DC it would have to be chiped right ?

No, as long as your burn the .cdi on a CD-R using something like Alcohol 120% it will work with no modifications to the DreamCast. All you have to do is burn the disc, put it in the DreamCast and switch it on.

I run Linux on my Ipod, Ipod nano, PDA, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and Dreamcast. :lol:

Really which PDA? Im assuming nothing for the Treo 650.

Unless theres been something new. I havent been keeping up with the latest Treo buzz.

I have a Sharp Zaurus SL-C1000 which I bought in Japan and a HP iPAQ hx2795 Pocket PC running a heavily customised Debian.

Thanks for the welcome. I loved your episodes. I actually wondering if you can do an in depth tutorial on how to use Synergy I tried a couple of months ago and to no avail did I get it to work.

We don't really do in-depth segments for the reason that we don't want to spend more than 5-10 minutes going over something. Part of that is that we don't want to belittle the audience by holding their hand too much, part of that is we dont want to bore the audience, and part of that is how we model the show off regular television with multiple segments and blocks, allowing us to cover multiple topics in a 50 minute episode.

The synergy documentation is amazing and I'm sure with enough patience you can figure it out. It's hard to do a step by step since it's cross platform and really depends on your environment, however if you have specific questions you're welcome to post them here, this forum is filled with bright hackers. that really makes me happy.