Help!

dabomb1022

ok well i finally got it to work because i have windows vista so i had to find an xp computer to use universal customizer. I need help on a few things.

1. how to do get it to work on vista?

well i had to use xp to install universal customizer and when i plug it into an XP computer the custum U3 thing starts and all works perfect but how do i get it to start on windows Vista??

2. What do i set in the payload to start dumping and stuff but act like nothing's happening? plz and thank you!

AND i have the most updated norten internet security and it didnt pick it up!!

o ya and what EXACTLY does hacksaw do?

ok well i finally got it to work because i have windows vista so i had to find an xp computer to use universal customizer. I need help on a few things.

well i had to use xp to install universal customizer and when i plug it into an XP computer the custum U3 thing starts and all works perfect but how do i get it to start on windows Vista??

2. What do i set in the payload to start dumping and stuff but act like nothing's happening? plz and thank you!

AND i have the most updated Norton Internet security and it didnt pick it up!!

1) You don't. If it doesn't like you, it doesn't like you. As far as I know the customizer does not work in Vista :(

2) You turn the payload on, and pick whatever options you want. Its all silent.

The hacksaw install stunnel and blat, and basically makes use of these to zip up the contents of any flash drive plugged in and send them to your email.

I was wondering if anyone knows why the universal customizer doesnt work on vista? My guess is that it has to do with the drivers being different. Does anyone have the source code for the UC or know of a way to make it work in vista?

AND i have the most updated norten internet security and it didnt pick it up!!

[/quotei mean i want it to work on vista. well when i plug it into an xp computer it works but the u3 doesnt start on vista

I was wondering if anyone knows why the universal customizer doesnt work on vista? My guess is that it has to do with the drivers being different. Does anyone have the source code for the UC or know of a way to make it work in vista?

I believe that the customizing program accesses the drive at a lower level than the OS will allow.