XBOX 360 Laptop

digip

Thats a pretty amazing mod.  Wouldn't be surprised if that lands him a job at Microsoft.

Edit:  That is a pretty awesome intro to the you tube video. 

lol, why would it land him a job at Microsoft?

If you have access to a vacuum former, a drill press, bandsaw and a printer that can handle vinyl you could make that. All he did was strip down a TV and Xbox 360 and remount them in a new case.

I completely disagree.  Have you taken a look at the shear size of the 360, granted the laptop is big, it is not as big as a 360.  He had to have redone a lot of things to get that to work right.  I can't imagine how he did the cooling.  Microsoft very well might see that and say "thats pretty cool, we should have him working with our development team".  That is by far no simple mod.

All he did was make a case which is about as useful as a second asshole. The thing is bigger than an Xbox 360 and your acting like cooling it is a big deal, the only reason the Xbox 360 had over heating issues in the first place was the heatsink was not fixed down properly, this issues was fixed and the elite never had the issue in the first place. All he need do is place a fan in the bottom of the thing and two holes to let air in and out.

Microsoft would not hire this guy because what he did was unimpressive, it's just a case and not a good one at that. (no I'm not going to make one as I like my 360 as it is)

You make it then. You've properly got 5 dicks on each had and would fuck it up. Hes done a good job at getting of his ass and giving it ago. even though there are flaws hes done well i think.

Thats a pretty amazing mod.  Wouldn't be surprised if that lands him a job at Microsoft.

Edit:  That is a pretty awesome intro to the you tube video. 

lol, why would it land him a job at Microsoft?

If you have access to a vacuum former, a drill press, bandsaw and a printer that can handle vinyl you could make that. All he did was strip down a TV and Xbox 360 and remount them in a new case.

I completely disagree.  Have you taken a look at the shear size of the 360, granted the laptop is big, it is not as big as a 360.  He had to have redone a lot of things to get that to work right.  I can't imagine how he did the cooling.  Microsoft very well might see that and say "thats pretty cool, we should have him working with our development team".  That is by far no simple mod.

All he did was make a case which is about as useful as a second asshole. The thing is bigger than an Xbox 360 and your acting like cooling it is a big deal, the only reason the Xbox 360 had over heating issues in the first place was the heatsink was not fixed down properly, this issues was fixed and the elite never had the issue in the first place. All he need do is place a fan in the bottom of the thing and two holes to let air in and out.

Microsoft would not hire this guy because what he did was unimpressive, it's just a case and not a good one at that. (no I'm not going to make one as I like my 360 as it is)

You make it then. You've properly got 5 dicks on each had and would fuck it up. Hes done a good job at getting of his ass and giving it ago. even though there are flaws hes done well i think.

lol, "FAIL"  that is my last word on this subject.