Hack for Sandisk

Pizza

will it work on network PCs

Wouldn't that be any standard PC with a modem or network card? Which is probably 100% of all computers made after 1997?

In any case, looks like the error here is that the stick wasn't detected (next button disabled), but it is definitely U3.

when i was trying to use the customizer on my u3 drive, i had it password protected, but after i entered the password the customizer found the drive.  if i were you i would disable the password before using the customizer just in case it might mess something up.  when i did it i didn't disable the password and i think it messed up my drive, at any rate it wont open in windows anymore.

-v

when i was trying to use the customizer on my u3 drive, i had it password protected, but after i entered the password the customizer found the drive.  if i were you i would disable the password before using the customizer just in case it might mess something up.  when i did it i didn't disable the password and i think it messed up my drive, at any rate it wont open in windows anymore.

-v

yeah it didn't work don't know why

i am using win Vista