Fun Stuff

T3CHN0 H4X

ok i get bored at school easily, and there are a lot of things there i can see i can do. like the computers are all limited users, and i go on every day and just fool around hoping to find out how to gain admin properties. im also looking for something that will maybe hack into the intercom system just for laughs and play music or something. they also have a ripoff pop machine thats fun to hack, basically just look at the main menu and see sales. but what i really want is something that will set off all cell phones in a certain radius LOL THAT WOULD BE FUNNY. im just looking to see if anyone has a soloution to any of those things that will make them possible.

ummmm.... I am purely speechless....  I really am struggling to keep my new years resolution by not going off on wannabe noob school hackers/crackers/annoyances... and its still just barely January first where I live....

(fixed spelling)

ummmm.... I am purely speechless....  I really am struggling to keep my new years resolution by not going off on wannabe noob school hackers/crackers/annoyancees... and its still just barely January first where I live....
poor manuel.. you're being tested

We should do what they did in the BBS era. Close down the registration on the board for the first couple of months of the year so all the kids that got modems for Christmas can piss off other people.

Yeah but now, it is the era of Proxys?