:lol:

Duelus

Wait... is that another 500 years, 'cause the creation of Myspace itself set us back 500 years, or are you just dispairing about the site in general, and saying that it's still myspace sending us back 500 years?

The creation of myspace didn't set us back, it brought us much closer to the end of the universe.

Not quite, you're twisting my words. The creation of myspace brought us closer to our own demise. The development of this dogspace sents us back in terms of cognitive development (made us stupider). Not back in time as you so thought.

And, I hate dogs.

Not quite, you're twisting my words. The creation of myspace brought us closer to our own demise. The development of this dogspace sents us back in terms of cognitive development (made us stupider). Not back in time as you so thought.

And, I hate dogs.

Looks like everyone on this forum is turning to the cat side. Unless you prefer some other kind of pet.

I don't really mind dogs much... as long as they don't bark/jump/bite at everything that moves... including me.

And, I hate dogs.

Looks like everyone on this forum is turning to the cat side. Unless you prefer some other kind of pet.

I don't really mind dogs much... as long as they don't bark/jump/bite at everything that moves... including me.

Ha, my thoughts exactly. My sister has two dogs: Dallas, a german shepard who's ok. He's just a big, dumb dog. Tigger however, the american-eskimo, is a little shit that loves to bark at everything that moves as well as jump up on everything and everyone.

Thank goodness my cats don't take shit from either of them. Whenever my fat cat Boo-Boo is with me, Tigger and Dallas won't come within 15 feet of us for fear of losing an eye to Boo-Boo's claws. They've learned to fear my cats.

I'm a big animal lover (No Melodic, not that kind), so I kinda see both sides of the Dog vs Cat issue.

One of the main advantages of owning a dog is that they're always ready to jump you and lick you to death, which can cheer you up no-end when you've had a bad or hectic day, with the obvious drawback that you a) get dog slobber everywhere, and b) You have to be ready to take them for a walk all the time.

Cats on the other hand are extremely shifty critters, who won't return home for days on end, and even then only 'cause no-one's invented a can opener that can be operated by paws yet. They have the great benifit of being hilarious though, there's nothing like the sight of a cat trying to lay gracefully on top of the TV, or a monitor, before falling off the back out of sight, only to emerge with the air of superiority that just shouts "Yeah, I meant to do that".

In conclusion, cats are the kinda animal you want if you don't want to look after them every minute of the day, and find them funny, whereas dogs are for people who are generally emo, and need cheering up. Of course, neither beats having an armadillo as a pet, that's just cool.

Cats on the other hand are extremely shifty critters, who won't return home for days on end, and even then only 'cause no-one's invented a can opener that can be operated by paws yet. They have the great benifit of being hilarious though, there's nothing like the sight of a cat trying to lay gracefully on top of the TV, or a monitor, before falling off the back out of sight, only to emerge with the air of superiority that just shouts "Yeah, I meant to do that".

LMAO, reading this brought back so many humorous and missed memories with my cats. Now I'm glad the semester is 2 days from being over with and I can go home and see them.

One of the main advantages of owning a dog is that they're always ready to jump you and lick you to death, which can cheer you up no-end when you've had a bad or hectic day...

You've never seen my cat. He doesn't really jump me when I'm standing up. He waits for me to sit down then jumps on my chest and continues to lick/rub against my face while purring loudly.