Politics - bush ( officially) dictator since aprill 2006

eki

From the Globe : http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washingt...ndreds_of_laws/

Now excuse the relation but it's actually exactly the same thing that Adolf Hitler did 60 Years Ago he released the power from the executive board to declare Martial Law in Germany and knowing that Grandpa Bush ( Jeb Bush did finance hitler thorugh Bank of America and was exposed by hoover  ) was pro nazi  that Article really gave me the creeps, well i'm lucky i ain't American But still it's really  frightening .

What are your opinion ?

He's not Hitler 2.0, he's just a idiot that is incapable of understanding how the American system works. We've all seen his type before, thinks he's saving the world and doesn't need to bother with that crap. But he'll be gone soon. If he stays on, he'll need to enact Martial lawlaw and the UN will probally be forced to send in peace keepers. The resulting mess that would cause would destroy the American economy and remove its status as a major global power.

And for the record, Bush is *nothing* like Hitler or the Nazi's, and the only reason he rose to power was due to the crippling effect of reparations they were forced to pay after WW1. Bush rose to power because the Americans are incapable of running an election.

He's not Hitler 2.0, he's just a idiot that is incapable of understanding how the American system works. We've all seen his type before, thinks he's saving the world and doesn't need to bother with that crap. But he'll be gone soon. If he stays on, he'll need to enact Martial lawlaw and the UN will probally be forced to send in peace keepers. The resulting mess that would cause would destroy the American economy and remove its status as a major global power.

And for the record, Bush is *nothing* like Hitler or the Nazi's, and the only reason he rose to power was due to the crippling effect of reparations they were forced to pay after WW1. Bush rose to power because the Americans are incapable of running an election.

If he does There will also be a major 'uprising' and that's the reason I have access to a few weapons I'd be happy to join the 'uprising'

Exactly, and since America has a large amount of WMD's in the event of an uprising other nations would need to secure these weapons to prevent them being used on either the American population or other nations.

Biggest WMD. Bushes mouth! Worst president, ever..

But to be totally honest the candidates for your current election seem to be just as insane, i fear that bush may have lead America down a road that it won't be able to return from without a great deal of sacrifice. Just as Blair has done for the UK.

I hail from the USA and think that Bush has messed up. But, I also think that you need to support the president, even if he is an idiot. If people just totally give up, nothing will ever be done. VaKo: I agree, most of the candidates now are insane. The only person I even vaguely think might not turn the US into Soviet Russia is Fred Thompson.

I hail from the USA and think that Bush has messed up. But, I also think that you need to support the president, even if he is an idiot. If people just totally give up, nothing will ever be done. VaKo: I agree, most of the candidates now are insane. The only person I even vaguely think might not turn the US into Soviet Russia is Fred Thompson.
bull shit....  You only need to support the people who are doing what's right.  If anyone in the government screws up they need to be held for it!  Blind faith is stupid, he bush started killing people to keep his friends out of trouble would you still support him?