9.5 people!

TonyBlack

I'm not looking forward to registerring with yet another service, so I'll just wait until it pops up on the website. Shouldn't this have been posted under Releases?

Well, it's supposed to be a skit of some sort, not an episode. Maybe if you review it under that mindset you'll appreciate it better?

Got a more direct link, or isn't it up yet? None of the screengrabs look like something I'd expect from Hak.5...

At least I now know what it's going to be about in a broad sense :)

It's been added to the sketches page.

You can also always find direct download links at:

http://hak5.libsyn.com and http://hak5xvid.libsyn.com

And yes, it's mislabeled. It's a sketch, not an episode. I was very tired when I named it and changing the RSS isn't something I'd like to do. So enjoy the firefox ad / evilserver sketch. It was raining last saturday and we just got inspired and had some fun. I'll make a blog post sometime this week with a production wrapup and all the other fun stuff about us going to toronto for call for help and us being in the may issue of wired magazine.

Real evil never dies. ;)

Maybe your own n00bish Evil Server would meet its end so esily, but THEIR Evil Server is clearly Pro. :twisted: