Excel Problems

Ethan Hunt

Hey every1. I have a couple of excel problems that I need to solve. They are on: http://weupdatelife.com/Assignments%20Excel.rar . If some1 has the time/will to help me please do so by all means :D I'll update the archive there so it only contains the files that I still haven't solved. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT:

Finished:

Sets 1.xls

Yeah, I forgot sorry. There are multiple excel files and each of them has a couple of problems in different sheets. The problems are stated within the sheets themselves so I can't really explain about each of them seperatelly. And another thing... If any1 finds time to solve some... You can e-mail me an attachment at hunt_mk@yahoo.com. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can e-mail me an attachment at hunt_mk@yahoo.com. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Can I send thenm in a self extracting archive?

haha, with any goodies?

btw has anyone actually downloaded the rar file & opened the excel workbook (s)?

lol! Believe me I'd like to know the same thing myself. I mean, I'm not puting a gun to any1s head here, but I'd still appreciate if some1 with good excel knowledge looks and my problems and maybe helps with some of them :D BTW I solved 3/5 till now but I used AUX cells and I'm not supposed to have any of those so still working... And please, stop with the jokes and let some1 heeeeelp me :D lol just kidding. Jokes r fine! As u were :D

Peace.

P.S. I just recieved my hak.5 t-shirt 2day so I'll probably solve all of them in 5 mins now ;)