Best Portable Software?

Mr Andrewson

Ok, i got my 2 gb stick the other day for £20. Now i need to fill it up, i have some stuff already such as:

• Portable Firefox

Portable Photoshop CS

Portable Open Office

Portable Audacity

Portable Nero

But, i want some hacking tools, just any hacking tools, i am fed up of going to school and not being able to do anything, they have good security aswell.

No run.

Ctrl + Alt + Dlt = No Task Manager

Ranger Security = tracking websites, Blocking Websites, blocking access to drives through IE.

The batch file process won't work.

Trust me, if there network was an army, it would be tough.

So, anyone wanna help guys? :lol:

But, i want some hacking tools, just any hacking tools, i am fed up of going to school and not being able to do anything, they have good security aswell.

Danger, Will Robinson, danger!

You're walking on thin ice with posts like this.

So, anyone wanna help guys?

Help do what? You start off with listing productivity tools.

You need links to portable hacking tools? Which have you tried? Why were they lacking? What are you trying to accomplish/target? And please stop the "hack my school" shit. Just say you've set up a <box installed similarly to the way they did it at school> and are now trying to find a way through it. Call it plausible deniability if it makes you feel any better.

Best thing to do is get portable compilers so you can make your own code elsewhere. Notepad is standard on all Windows computers, so you can make a variety of code that way. That's all I do.

Sounds like you have a more harsh administrator than me, so I don't know what you can get away with. I bring a 80gb portable hard drive to school and he freaks out when he sees 80 gigs pop up in his server space, it's quite humerous.

Hacking school computers aren't really worth it though. Consequences are too severe. I'd rather get into college to pick more up there to use that elsewhere.

I forgot to mention, check out the USB hacksaw and switchblade if you haven't. They're two extremely useful programs, but they need administrator access. If you can slip into the admin's office and plug it in for a short time though, you can have fun. :o

Nice link btw.