UI Modules Problem

adrian656

Hi, after I install any module I have a problem with the UI, the module section doesn't show the information of the installed modules ( as you can see the attached screenshot just shows Version and Author words ) and I can't access the area of modules to install.

I use Brave browser, but same happens with Firefox. Same happens with light theme. 

On the screenshot you can see the web-page errors that shows when I select the Modules section:

mk7.png

I hope someone can help me with this.

Regards!

On 9/9/2021 at 5:28 AM, adrian656 said:

Hi, after I install any module I have a problem with the UI, the module section doesn't show the information of the installed modules ( as you can see the attached screenshot just shows Version and Author words ) and I can't access the area of modules to install.

I use Brave browser, but same happens with Firefox. Same happens with light theme. 

On the screenshot you can see the web-page errors that shows when I select the Modules section:

mk7.png

I hope someone can help me with this.

Regards!

Thanks for the bug report! Could you share which module you installed when this happened? Thanks.

@Foxtrot BTW, sometimes when I use the Recon tool the service pineapple stops, I had to do a service pineapple restart, this because the portal not responds any clic, so the web server goes down sometimes when the Recon tool is working... I don't know what to do, I can't work well having this issues, my pineapple is so buggy :( 

Archived