file location

Bob123

I'm sure this has been asked and explained in the past but I just can't find it.  When I plug the bunny in in arming mode, the files I see, where are they located when I SSH in through serial or ethernet?  I cannot find the switch positions through a terminal.  I'm trying to install some python files and pip isn't happy so I want to just drag and drop them somewhere and then see them in the terminal window.  I just don't know how to get to say the loot folder or a switch folder.  I'm not sure where they are hiding.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Bob123 said:

I'm sure this has been asked and explained in the past but I just can't find it.  When I plug the bunny in in arming mode, the files I see, where are they located when I SSH in through serial or ethernet?  I cannot find the switch positions through a terminal.  I'm trying to install some python files and pip isn't happy so I want to just drag and drop them somewhere and then see them in the terminal window.  I just don't know how to get to say the loot folder or a switch folder.  I'm not sure where they are hiding.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

hey, first you need to mount /dev/nandf to /root/udisk:

mount -o sync /dev/nandf /root/udisk/

then you can cd into /root/udisk and you can see the filesystem you usually see when you plug it in during arming mode 👍

Archived