WiFi PA Mark VII connectivity problems

Chiba

First time setting it up, multiple issues!

1) Tried via cell, connect to pineapple ssid,  then went to browser to set it up, "button" press did nothing, both single press and 4 sec press!!

2) Tried via type-c direct to laptop, got all the way to Download Latest Firmware....continues to give me Error: Connection Failed!!

Tried accessing my wireless via multiple devices, no issues, password good!!

Paid a total of 145. with shipping and I'm not happy!!!

Yes I did.

Setup by WiFi:

Got to browser and option to tap Reset Button, neither single tap, or holding for 4 seconds did anything, screen never changed.

Setup by USB Ethernet:

Got as far as connecting to Access Point, continuous Error: Connection failed. Yes my wireless password is correct, verified with multiple devices!

I have a bad unit, and wish to have it replaced or my money back.

12 hours ago, Chiba said:

Foxtrot: I have multiple tickets with support, no response yet.

FYI: Please pass on the fact that the "Order Number" field on the support request page is broken, rejects any entry other then "0".

Opening multiple support tickets is counter-productive. If you can forward me the ticket numbers you have open via PM, I'll take a look.

Also, yes, I'll pass that on. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Opening multiple support tickets is counter-productive. If you can forward me the ticket numbers you have open via PM, I'll take a look.

Also, yes, I'll pass that on. Thanks!

Sent you info via PM.

Thank you Foxtrot!!

3 hours ago, PentestSatori said:

Chiba I have exactly the same problem then you with my new Mark VII I received today.

Cant Connect to any wifi or internet Sharing. Cant get time update, cant get module. Nothing is working here!

Hello PentestSatori,

I'm sure this has nothing to do with my issue, but my Pineapple box was mailed in a plain UPS plastic bag/envelope, with no protection at all. The Pineapple box  was slightly dented from some type of impact, but the unit looked fine cosmetically.

I'm in contact with support, they are very knowledgeable, and helpful in trying to diagnose my issue.

I advise you PentestSatori, please contact support, I know they will resolve our issues!

I've been exchanging emails back and forth with support, and still issue is unresolved!

This device should of worked out of the box. I should not be expected to waste my time trying to fix what quality control should of caught before unit was shipped.

At this point I have asked for a new and working unit to be sent to me, and instructions on sending the non-working unit back.

• Chiba changed the title to WiFi PA Mark VII connectivity problems
  • 7 months later...

HI,

I'm having the same issue, just received my Mark 7 in the begining of june and cannot use until now. Mark 7 is not finding wireless networks in my house, uploaded latest image , tray to setup and it never saves the setup ( error: setup failed. please try again). already used the restore option ( followed the procedure) and still the same issue.

Open a ticket but i get no feedback.

How do i fix this? it is not fare i expected a working product.

Archived