Has some one been linking to my script?

Sparda

To start off, i'm not pointing fingers at any one ^^ I'm just interested as to know how links to my script (http://sparda.hopto.org/php.php) got on to here.and where they are now (there are now no links to my script on that page). It was refered to for a couple of pages that one been the most populare. The links where used between 02:00 and 10:00 (GMT), I asume it was some one who uses these forums since I have not used it else where. (Except once, but that paticulare link has only ever been clicked twice).

Wow this proxy actualy did something productive!

*********EDITED*******

I must caution you, if you are military or a military contractor, posting information like this can get you in the Brig or fired.

Wow this proxy actualy did something productive!

*********EDITED*******

I must caution you, if you are military or a military contractor, posting information like this can get you in the Brig or fired.

Well don't I feel like I’ve missed out on all the fun. It’s all normal when i go to uni... But i come home and find that Mubix is now a moderator and is trying to court martial people! Did I miss a meeting? ;-) Congrats on the promotion.

Hay, sorry I didn't replie sooner, but some thing is realy screwed up in Firefox, it keeps removing cookies form hak5.org dispite it been explicitly allowed on the exceptions list. This means when i click on notification links in thunerbird i'm not logged in on the forums in firefox meaning that phpBB doesn't know to send me more notifications (this is realy getting my goat). This leads to me not seeing new posts (ie new topics and so forth) and stops me from getting notifications for replies, which means i'v lost track of what the hell is going on. Any way, I'm not bothered about poeple using my script as such, i'm just interested to know who it is.