Need custom payload design

Hi guys, I'm looking for 2 custom payloads to be made for me. I'm not getting much help at all from these forums and have no idea how to make payloads. Not to mention there's 0 assembly instructions online for my rubberducky and hak5 hasn't gotten back to my emails in months. some help would be appreciated. I'd be happy to pay whoever can make these payloads for me. send me a message and I'll give you more deets. thanks 🙂

What exactly are you planning to do with the payloads?

If it's highly illegal. No..

40 minutes ago, Whippersnapper666 said:

Not to mention there's 0 assembly instructions online for my rubberducky and hak5 hasn't gotten back to my emails in months

There's hole documentation Site at https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, Whippersnapper666 said:

Hi guys, I'm looking for 2 custom payloads to be made for me. I'm not getting much help at all from these forums and have no idea how to make payloads. Not to mention there's 0 assembly instructions online for my rubberducky and hak5 hasn't gotten back to my emails in months. some help would be appreciated. I'd be happy to pay whoever can make these payloads for me. send me a message and I'll give you more deets. thanks 🙂

dude wtf?

You asked us once to make a custom payload for you. You didn't told us what device, you didn't told us what kind of payload it should be. You just said "I need a custom payload and I will pay for this". What do you expect?? Now he's blaming the forum for not helping him lmao

There are so many tutorials on the rubber ducky and it is well documented. It is really not hard to write a hello world payload, and you don't have to have any computer knowledge. I think it is better for you to learn how to write payloads by yourself than just pay for it. But that is your choice.

http://www.just-fucking-google.it/

Archived