Backup question

Brennan

I want to make a batch file that will back up my files including my music but I want it just to backup everything new or has been changed since last time.

I know how to make the batch file to backup but I don't know how to give it the specifications to only copy the new or changed files.

How would I do this?

• 3 weeks later...
for future reference could people please use the SEARCH feature of the forum before posting :)

neochivers

Sometimes you can not find it even if you are searching for it due to one thing or another. Lighten Up!!! I can't stand people trying to be unofficial "forum police!" You should get a life and not get yourself off by trying to be better than them.

NOOB!!!

for future reference could people please use the SEARCH feature of the forum before posting :)

neochivers

Sometimes you can not find it even if you are searching for it due to one thing or another. Lighten Up!!! I can't stand people trying to be unofficial "forum police!" You should get a life and not get yourself off by trying to be better than them.

NOOB!!!

Shut it, you have 5 posts he has 550. I think that he has the right to tell someone to use the search button next time.

neochivers

NOOB!!!

Shut it, you have 5 posts he has 550. I think that he has the right to tell someone to use the search button next time.

I must agree.

as for calling me a n00b (the correct spelling), i suggest you look just below your name.

This thread so far...

"my penis is bigger!!!!111" "so use search"

"NO!!!111 my penis is bigger" "something search won't work"

"Come on, everyone knows my penis is the biggest!!!!!111111111111111111111" "dude i'm so much better becasue i have less of a life(read:more posts) then you, so I should make you feel like shit"

"STFU @11 0f u my Penis pwns every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneone!" "thats not how you spell n00b (a made up word)"

!vote lock

jonboykayaks you could be a good asset to this forum don't let these dicks put you off to us...