[PAYLOAD] Network Recon Payload with email exfiltration

Topknot

This is a based on MonsieurMarc's Sample Nmap Payload with Patebin exfiltration script, which was based on the original HAK5 sample payload.

This payload:

• Performs an nmap ping scan of the local subnet and logs it to a text file
  • Pulls LLDP neighbor and switch information and logs it to a text file
  • Performs an IFconfig and ip addr show and logs it to a text file
  • Performs a traceroute to 8.8.8.8 and logs it to a text file
  • Performs a public IP address lookup via curl and icanhazip.com and logs it to a text file
  • Sends all of the created text files via email to the address set with MAIL_RCPT

This payload requires you to have curl, lldpd, and msmtp mutt already installed and configured via opkg

https://github.com/Topknot-AR/Network-Recon-with-email-exfil/blob/master/payload.sh

19 hours ago, Darren Kitchen said:

Awesome! Would like to host this on the Hak5 repo if you'd like to submit a pull request 🙂

Just attempted to submit it. This is my first time using github so I might have done it wrong. Let me know if anything needs to be done differently. Thanks! Happy to have it hosted on the Hak5 Repo!!

Thanks! PR accepted 🙂

I will note that this payload overwrites the nameserver in the /etc/resolv.conf file to 1.1.1.1. If I were to recommend any change - it would be to make that configurable in the variables at the top of the payload. 

Otherwise, fantastic work - and I'll see if we can't get some of those dependencies baked into the next official release so it's even easier to use out of the box.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived