Buying HAK5 ELITE FIELD KIT

MangoNing

Hi,everone! 

I would like to buy a HAK5 ELITE FIELD KIT.sadly,the shipping does not support China. if someone who can be my buying agent ,please let me know.I would be appreciated.And I will pay you $100 extra money as reward. My Twitter:@ningman520

On 8/6/2019 at 4:32 AM, MangoNing said:

Hi,everone! 

I would like to buy a HAK5 ELITE FIELD KIT.sadly,the shipping does not support China. if someone who can be my buying agent ,please let me know.I would be appreciated.And I will pay you $100 extra money as reward. My Twitter:@ningman520

I am checking my sources, but at present I have no takers. I will keep trying for you and see if it is possible. 🤓

On 8/7/2019 at 11:00 AM, MangoNing said:

Okay,no problem! Thanks anyway!

MangoNing, 

Sorry buddy to bring bad news, but all of my sources say they will not ship to China. I did try and even suggested that you would be more than happy to pay extra, but they said no. I am not sure why there are no takers, but that is how it is at the moment. I will keep trying and let you know if I hear anything 😎

On 8/7/2019 at 11:00 AM, MangoNing said:

Okay,no problem! Thanks anyway!

Right, now, let us have a brief discussion MangoNing, as I am a rather relaxed chap and the fact that I try and help people, does not give anyone the right to take advantage of my good nature (as it gives me the raging hump)!

Based on the fact that I have been reliably informed that posting the item you are after would potentially land you in prison, I will not be aiding and abetting nor condoning facilitating that possible outcome. 

Please do not try and entice other people on this forum with your illegal requests........as they too are likely to get the hump.

Have a good day😈

17 minutes ago, INFOTRACE said:

Oh, all my days...........you live and learn..........That will be the country I will not be doing lectures in🤓

Thanks for letting me know........🙏

If you check Hak5 site, they list  where  they will sell to.

If they  don't list it, there's a reason, and with certain places, it is technically illegal to sell certain equipment into those countries.

The  why's etc vary, but when  they cannot, assume there is a reason.

1 hour ago, Rkiver said:

If you check Hak5 site, they list  where  they will sell to.

If they  don't list it, there's a reason, and with certain places, it is technically illegal to sell certain equipment into those countries.

The  why's etc vary, but when  they cannot, assume there is a reason.

Thank you........it is good to know😎

• 4 months later...

Archived