• 3 weeks later...

Your question is not very clear to me but what i think you mean is when you try to connect to the pineapple trough the android app it does not prompt you to the pineapple interface...

1. Make sure your pineapple has enough power (2,5A/2500mA).

2. Connect your phone to your pineapple with a normal charging cable and enable USB Debugging in your options.

3. Make sure you have internet acces on your phone (WiFi/ 3G/4G)

4. If you have previously configured your pineapple, try connecting to the management SSID before you try everything.

Hope this helped you

On 12/29/2018 at 10:29 PM, Mikhailovv said:

Your question is not very clear to me but what i think you mean is when you try to connect to the pineapple through the Android app but it does not prompt you to the pineapple interface...

1. Make sure your pineapple has enough power (2,5A/2500mA).

2. Connect your phone to your pineapple with a normal charging cable and enable USB Debugging in your options.

3. Make sure you have internet access on your phone (WiFi/ 3G/4G)

4. If you have previously configured your pineapple, try connecting to the management SSID before you try everything.

Hope this helped you

Adding on to your answer, make sure you have turned on USB tethering as this is a necessary requirement before you can connect. If you can't, try plugging it into a battery pack with the USB Y cable and connect your phone to the external USB port. If all else fails, manually put in the address 192.168.42.75:1471 or 172.16.42.1:1471 (default) If none work, your WiFi Pineapple has a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 2:35 PM, NeonDemon said:

then i guess my pineapple has a problem what should i do

Sorry for the late reply but it would be a good idea to factory reset your Wifi Pineapple. The FAQ for the Wifi Pineapple has been answered on how to factory reset it. In case you were wondering, the link would be here.

Archived