What am I missing

b0N3z

I have been reading through the forums and this and i'm just stumped on getting this working with my pineapples.  Im running from my home network and both Tetra and Nano are connected to the same router as the host PC running the Cloud C2.  I have set this up on both my Windows and OSX machines and get the cloud working but can't get my Pineapples connect.  I have setup the pineapple on the cloud and scp the device.config to /etc.   Can't the pineapples to connect to save my life.  This is how I have been running it.

sudo ./c2-community-darwin-64 -hostname localhost  

for windows I have been using the windows exe without the sudo 

both pineapples are updated to the latest firmware ver 2.4.1

been trying to avoid running a vm with linux to try this out. 

46 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

I have been reading through the forums and this and i'm just stumped on getting this working with my pineapples.  Im running from my home network and both Tetra and Nano are connected to the same router as the host PC running the Cloud C2.  I have set this up on both my Windows and OSX machines and get the cloud working but can't get my Pineapples connect.  I have setup the pineapple on the cloud and scp the device.config to /etc.   Can't the pineapples to connect to save my life.  This is how I have been running it.

sudo ./c2-community-darwin-64 -hostname localhost  

for windows I have been using the windows exe without the sudo 

both pineapples are updated to the latest firmware ver 2.4.1

been trying to avoid running a vm with linux to try this out. 

`-hostname localhost` is your issue. You'll want to put your computer's IP address there, otherwise devices will try to reach the server on "localhost".

Archived