Pineapple nano

Shawn

I just purchased the Pineapple Nano.  Please excuse my ignorance but am to understand that if I were to purchase a battery pack that I could for example capture AP requests without connecting it to my laptop?  I am also looking for a good primer on how to sniff network traffic from my iPhone 7.  I'm guessing I would setup a rogue AP and attack using the MITM then use something like wireshark?  Can this be done without connecting it to my laptop?   Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

@Shawn @Moebetta

First, welcome to the forums. Second, For pineapple related questions its best to read and post in the Pineapple section of the forums.

https://forums.hak5.org/forum/64-wifi-pineapple/

Also in answer to your questions - https://wifipineapple.github.io/wifipineapple-wiki/#!index.md  is a great place to start, it also includes a videos section with a few youtube videos with first steps kind of info. If you check out the hak5 youtube channel you should be able to find more.

If you have specific questions that are not already on the forums then ask away I for one will be happy to help if i can. Using the forums search tool is very useful to find information and solutions to issues that other users have experienced in the past - which can save you time figuring things out or having to ask basic questions to busy forums members.

Good luck and again, welcome.

Edited by Just_a_User