wifi stops when I plug in nano

xtey92a

Probably the WifiPineapple is set to be your gateway...

Go to settings ==> network connections

In the list on the left side you will probably see an entry "AX88x72A" which is above your wifi connection. The order of the devices show their priority...

If so, click on the "wheel" at the bottom of the list and choose "Set order of services" (or similar - sorry I don't have an English version here). A window opens and just get your wifi connection in a higher priority to the above mentioned service. Press ok and "adapt" in the network connection window. Wait a few seconds and you should have an internet connection again... 

1 hour ago, GermanNoob said:

Probably the WifiPineapple is set to be your gateway...

Go to settings ==> network connections

In the list on the left side you will probably see an entry "AX88x72A" which is above your wifi connection. The order of the devices show their priority...

If so, click on the "wheel" at the bottom of the list and choose "Set order of services" (or similar - sorry I don't have an English version here). A window opens and just get your wifi connection in a higher priority to the above mentioned service. Press ok and "adapt" in the network connection window. Wait a few seconds and you should have an internet connection again... 

That is correct, "Adapt" will be "Apply" on US. 

• 1 year later...

Archived