PineAP Enhancement request: RSSI logging and filter

jsnyder81

I would like to suggest an enhancement to PineAP where the logging of probes would include the RSSI (signal strength) of the client probing.

I would also like the ability to limit PineAP functions to clients that the Pineapple hears louder than a specific RSSI so I'm not trying to capture clients that are too far away.

if you run a recon you can filter what clients you want to connect when using PineAP and there is a module for the signal strength if that helps.

On 8/15/2016 at 6:45 AM, jsnyder81 said:

I would like to suggest an enhancement to PineAP where the logging of probes would include the RSSI (signal strength) of the client probing.

I would also like the ability to limit PineAP functions to clients that the Pineapple hears louder than a specific RSSI so I'm not trying to capture clients that are too far away.

I like the idea - feel free to add it to our bug tracker as a suggestion. I cannot promise that this is something I can implement any time soon as my schedule is pretty packed, but I will keep it in mind.

• Upvote 1