Drivers....

melodic

hey dudes =P

can u reconmend me some progs that will help me find out the sound card on my friends computer?

and can u reconmend any good free driver download sites :P

ill use google too but there was a prog posted on here b4 the forums crashed. n i wanted it...but i couldnt remember wat it was called. but i think it was on majorgeeks.com.

thanks

/velodic

hey dudes =P

can u reconmend me some progs that will help me find out the sound card on my friends computer?

and can u reconmend any good free driver download sites :P

ill use google too but there was a prog posted on here b4 the forums crashed. n i wanted it...but i couldnt remember wat it was called. but i think it was on majorgeeks.com.

thanks

/velodic

Quickest way is to open the box and look at the ESN, or possibly get the model number. Then do a search. Takes just a few mins, but you dont have to worry about some problematic program.

If you are remotely helping a friend. Have them take pictures of the card for you.

I forogt waht it is (yeh I know big help) but theres a really good program, that I used to use when I had peopel computers who showed funyn stuff leik 134.5megs of RAM. forgot what, tbut man that program could tellu what freaken company's "dust bunny" you had, and what version

I forogt waht it is (yeh I know big help) but theres a really good program, that I used to use when I had peopel computers who showed funyn stuff leik 134.5megs of RAM. forgot what, tbut man that program could tellu what freaken company's "dust bunny" you had, and what version

english?