Best way to contact hackshop?

M47H3W

*I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I could use some help with this issue.

I ordered an item on hakshop and had accidentally gave the incorrect shipping address. This was on the 13th. I sent out an email to changeaddress@hak5.org and shop@hak5.org. I got a reply from shop@hak5.org saying that they were able to stop my order from being shipped just in time and that for some reason they weren't getting my emails to changeaddress@hak5.org. I was then asked for my new address. I gave the new shipping address and have still not received a reply via email. I've also tried to call this number (844) 438-4255 posted on the hakshop website but it automatically goes to voicemail (Yes I'm calling during the right times). Is there anything that can be done about this? I'd really like to get my order.

It's a small crew so yes, when they go to a con there's nobody manning the shop. When they return? I'd expect a week before things get back to normal. The work piles up while away, plus going to a con can really drain you so assume a day or 2 to recover.

It's a small crew so yes, when they go to a con there's nobody manning the shop. When they return? I'd expect a week before things get back to normal. The work piles up while away, plus going to a con can really drain you so assume a day or 2 to recover.

This is more accurate than a lot of people know.