which infusion to keylog passwords, besides sslstripping

ghostheadx2

SSL stripping no longer works. I've been researching but gotten little results as to tutorials for other types of infusions. I want to get an infusion that can either get me wifi passwords or passwords to someone's accounts as they log into them. If possible, I would like some er infusions to start with downloading. I tried the wps infusion and it didn't work well with my router (which is why I want to use RubyReaver or Auto-Reaver). So, what other infusions could be used to monitor my other computer's web activities and the passwords that I get when I log in with my other computer (that I'm using as a target)? If possible, it would be nice if it was something I could use information I get from the PineAP log and input into such an infusion to get my passwords. I learned from this video about how to use the pineAP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdhuX4BEK6s&index=2&list=PLuXfzxj2yX_uCE8dPbP39rQIB0a8PkFHT

So yeah, I don't want to buy too many new devices. I want to rely on my pineapple, but if possible I might want the documentation or something similar to learn to use such infusions. I might plug a wireless modem into my pineapple someday and go wardriving, but I want to learn to hack my own wifi first to learn before I go wardriving.

You could always try using Evil Portal and Portal Auth to clone a page, inject your own code, and display that page to the target. After they send their credentials to you, you redirect them to the actual page they wanted. It takes a little more effort than just clicking a button, though.

• 3 weeks later...

You could always try using Evil Portal and Portal Auth to clone a page, inject your own code, and display that page to the target. After they send their credentials to you, you redirect them to the actual page they wanted. It takes a little more effort than just clicking a button, though.

Hi,

this is the case when the users are using web browsers. What about when they use social networks mobile apps on their smartphone? can't keylog/sniff that, right?

regards