Auto go to website and click

Moo

It really depends on what you are trying to do. I have a scheduled task on my AutoDJ system that, every five minutes, surfs to a specific URL that updates the list of music files that it has. Basically what I am asking is for you to tell us in more specifics what you are trying to do, and we'll try our best to help you out. But, to answer your direct question: yes, there is a way.

sound like you are going to use this for an online game like dark throne or runescape or some thing like that, from the looks of it it would be pretty complex either you would have to build a program from scratch similar to a web browser or a script to do this. it may also be possible to do this using php/Perl but would not be portable

Write a perl script that emulates your average browser and downloads every bit of the page and emulates a person staying on the page, then clicking the link. I still think you are trying to commit click fraud with a bot net lol.

Click fraud is wrong. Anyways, could anybody link me to a tutorial?