[Support] Crafty

sud0nick

Hey everyone, I've created a new infusion called Crafty that functions as an interface for hping3. Along with the normal hping3 features I have included the ability to save commands which can be executed quickly from the small tile.

I just submitted it to the Pineapple Bar so it should be available within a few days.

Crafty is now available on the Pineapple Bar! Let me know what you think of it. There are a couple of features from hping3 that I left out of the interface as I felt they weren't necessary and didn't want to clutter it up. If you guys feel the need for any of these features to be added just let me know and I'll put them in.

Edited by sud0nick

Hey great idea on the plugin, and I like the interface. I was messing around with it tonight and I think I found two issues 1) source IP doesn't seem to be changing, and 2) when I killed the process within crafty the status changed, but the pings were continuing to be sent (seen in wireshark on target host). I was able to go into resources then task manager and the 4 tests I had previously run and stopped were still running. If I should be posting bugs somewhere more appropriate let me know :) Thanks again for the effort, it's a great app.

MrSinister, I could not duplicate the issue you are having. I screen captured my test that shows the spoof address worked properly and the process died after I sent the kill request. Hopefully the quality is good enough that you can see everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AICUwJTjreU

EDIT:

I did however find a bug I was not aware of before. With the current release you are forced to select a mode meaning if you choose to craft your own packets they will not be sent in the manner you select. So if you wanted to perform a SYN flood you would not be able to. I already fixed this problem and will release a new version after I poke around a bit more to try and find any other bugs.

v1.1 has been submitted to the Pineapple Bar.

Edited by sud0nick