Open vpn

bingieman

I haven't been keeping up with the whole WiFi Pineapple thing been busy wasting life away gaming rather then hanging out in the Infosec world.

Still trying to get funds to get a Ubertooth One but on topic that vpn on the pineapple sounds interesting i'll keep an eye out on that.

Hey Darren you said you were working on this months ago, and you even have the code so just make an infusion quickly.

In my opinion, those who demand infusions should make one themselves. I'm sure he will get to it when he has the time. If you're impatient then build it yourself and contribute to the community.

Hey Darren you said you were working on this months ago, and you even have the code so just make an infusion quickly.

Keep in mind, Darren is a rather busy person, And on top of running a company, he is also away doing hackacrosseurope.

And who wants a quickly made bit of software? Whether it be a gui infusion of sorts or CLI infusion, I'd say he should take time on it, and make sure its close to bug / hassle free before its released.