rubber ducky problem

azoz158
Go to solution Solved by Broti,

hi guys, i saw what rubber ducky can do and i bought mine and it did arrive yesterday. since i have been learning about it and already created my first payload and pranked my sister :).

anyway today i saw that the windows password hack and some other hacks that will save the report or the passwords in the rubber ducky. the problem is my rubber ducky do not show in my computer. the only way to write codes is by installing the memory in the reader and then to the rubber ducky. that also prevent me from putting my rubber ducky in the USB case because i can't write the code if the drive do not show in "my computer"/"my pc"

i hv windows 8.1

if anyone can help me to show the rubber ducky in "my computer" that will be awesome and i won't need the reader no more.

thanks

• Solution

Hi,

if you want to access the micro sd directly for changing the payload, keep the button pressed while inserting the ducky in your usb port.

This isn't a problem with the Rubber Ducky, this is by design. Even if you don't want to pop the SD card you'd need to hold the button, which requires it be outside of the case.

As the case is easy to snap on and off I'd say just get used to that and placing it in the reader.

Hi,

if you want to access the micro sd directly for changing the payload, keep the button pressed while inserting the ducky in your usb port.

This isn't a problem with the Rubber Ducky, this is by design. Even if you don't want to pop the SD card you'd need to hold the button, which requires it be outside of the case.

As the case is easy to snap on and off I'd say just get used to that and placing it in the reader.

i just tried it and it says "installing files" then nothing happened and tried it again and there is nothing in my computer !!