Hello, I want to buy a Rubber Ducky

nanokr001

well they are back in stock.... the first page in the store to the rubber ducky says 29.99 then when you click through they are now 39.99 unless you want to buy 10 then you can get them for 29.99. Don't know what i would do with 300 dollars worth of them. so i have had an order sitting in the shopping cart until these came back in stock now rethinking the whole thing. The alfa usb wifi has also being offered at a reduced rate to address the slow connection speeds with the pineapple they have now removed that discount

The alfa usb wifi has also being offered at a reduced rate to address the slow connection speeds with the pineapple they have now removed that discount

That´s not true! It is still there for $13.96. You only need to "Build your own" and select it under Accessories.

the first page in the store to the rubber ducky says 29.99 then when you click through they are now 39.99 unless you want to buy 10 then you can get them for 29.99

Wasn´t there a difference beetween the "Rubber Ducky" and the "Rubber Ducky Deluxe" ? You pay the 39.90 for the Deluxe version.

so i have had an order sitting in the shopping cart until these came back in stock now rethinking the whole thing

It is your choice... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...