Connection issues in Kali

blackball

Has anyone run into issues using ICS in Kali? I'm using WLAN0 for internet and eth0 for the pineapple but when I connect the pineapple via eth0 the internet connection stops working. This persists until I reboot. Any ideas? I did configure the routes through network manager to use only wlan0 for "resources on its network".

Has anyone run into issues using ICS in Kali? I'm using WLAN0 for internet and eth0 for the pineapple but when I connect the pineapple via eth0 the internet connection stops working. This persists until I reboot. Any ideas? I did configure the routes through network manager to use only wlan0 for "resources on its network".

Have you tried this >>

wget http://wifipineapple.com/mk5/wp5.sh
chmod +x wp5.sh
sudo bash wp5.sh

Taken from http://wiki.wifipineapple.com/index.php/WiFi_Pineapple

• 2 weeks later...

I've run into this same problem intermittently. I'm not sure if it depends on the sequence in which interfaces are connected/set up or what. I also occasionally lose connectivity even after I've had connectivity working for a while. The wlan0 is connected to my gateway AP and the eth0 to my pineapple. I'll be doing something and attempt to update an infusion or something that require connectivity on the box and it says internet connection is down. However, I can ping out from the box and from the box to the pineapple.

I'm unsure what's happening.