HAK5 shop support ?!

SaAlWe

Good day, I've tried several times to Hak5 Shop by contact form to contact us. Because I ask regarding the purchase of a WIFI PINEAPPLE have. Have jetz a few days waiting in vain for an answer. Endschuldigt the bad English I use Google Translate. Please help. The best anyone has ordered aud Germany or anyone who has ever ais Germany. Yours sincerely SaAlWe

Could you explain what the problem is? Ordering from, and shipping to Germany shouldn't be a problem.

Include some screen shots as you show what's wrong - makes it easier to bridge the language barrier.

No there is not a problem. I wanted to ask if there is another type of payment is because I do not think PayPal really sure. I would like to transfer the money directly what actually should be no problem right? If this is not possible, I must, willy-nilly acquire PayPal ... me. Thank firstonce for the quick reply. Maybe one of you can answer me the question is yes. with friendly greet SaAlWe

On the order page there's this bit:

Otherwise please indicate special shipping notes below or leave a message at +1 (844) 438-4255 and continue by clicking Checkout below. We will contact you within one business day for manual verification.

So it seems Paypal isn't a requirement - it's just easier and in my experience the cheapest way to pay for something in the US aside from a standard credit card payment option.

I have to admit that I myself have a big distrust for Paypal, so I don't allow them to take money from my bank account automatically. Instead, when I want to pay something via them, I transfer money from my bank account to them, wait a few days for it to show up and then pay for whatever it was I'm looking for. Takes a bit longer, but I feel a lot more comfortable with the end result.

• 8 years later...