Just got the Mark V today

Harddrive

My laptop doesn't have a Ethernet port so I can't plug the Pineapple into my router. I can log into the Pineapple via Wifi and turn on Wlan1 and connected wlan1 to my wifi router but my laptop running windows 7 loses internet connection. Internet on my Pineapple works fine.

Anyone know what I can do to get internet working on my laptop? Does it have something to do with IP Routing table? I'm not familiar with that.

Help!

I'm clueless as to what you're on about one thing i might say is make sure you have the latest firmware installed on your pineapple I believe their was a problem in the 1.2.0 with the network thing causing disconnect issues and was fixed in more firmware updates for the pineapple so that might be why if you are connectin to your pineapple with your laptop why you keep disconnecting because of out dated firmware. at least update to 2.0.2 if you don't want to use 2.0.3 myself im still using 2.0.2

My laptop doesn't have a Ethernet port so I can't plug the Pineapple into my router. I can log into the Pineapple via Wifi and turn on Wlan1 and connected wlan1 to my wifi router but my laptop running windows 7 loses internet connection. Internet on my Pineapple works fine.

Anyone know what I can do to get internet working on my laptop? Does it have something to do with IP Routing table? I'm not familiar with that.

Help!

Your first sentence is not logical and your second and third contradict each other.... What does your laptop having no ethernet port have to do with plugging your Pineapple into your router? The Pineapple has an ethernet port. Use one cable between router and Pineapple.... It's going to need to be setup correctly but there is another post on this forum that tells you how. If your laptop is connected to wlan0 on the pineapple and you go to the management page and turn on Client Mode via wlan1 and connect it to your home Access Point, your laptop should then be able to get right out to the internet. No changes needed. wlan0 and wlan1 are bridged together with br-lan.