Hacking an unknown OS

Hey guys,

I want to quickly explain the scenario:

I will be seated in front of a desktop , which utilize a window OS but I don't know the version of it....

I will have no keyboard , only the possibility to stick up the Ducky.

So I am trying to understand if despite not knowing the OS I could break into the system and have a remote access later.

The questions are:

Is it possible without a keyboard?

Which script should I load?

Thanks

you probably want to write a script that will enumerate whether the system is 32 bit / 64bit, then depending on the outcome either download an appropriate binary or call an appropriate binary from the sdcard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok , so basically I should load the script in order to identify if the system is 32 or 64 bit in

and once connected to the usb I trigger the black button on the ducky , right?

do you guys have an hint , or is it possible to find the script with a search on the internet?

I guess the first shot will be to know if it is 32 or 64 bit , the next time I am going to load the appropriate script for an ssh connection.

Apologize , it's just my very first time with the rubber ducky

• 4 weeks later...

You can use the Duck Toolkit (http://www.ducktoolkit.com/Home.jsp) to create a powershell script to determine what OS it is. All results will be published into an html file with tables etc. The file will then be sent to an email account or to a remote server. Play around on your own computer and you will be able to get an idea of what it will do.